Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Appuntamenti, Eventi e Spettacoli
 The Tigers threatened in the fifth
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

yudan18
Utente Normale

Prov.: Agrigento

11 Messaggi

Inserito il - 19 febbraio 2019 : 07:40:13  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di yudan18 Invia a yudan18 un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The NL East-leading Philadelphia Phillies have acquired first baseman Justin Bour and cash from the Miami Marlins for a minor league pitcher.Bour is batting .227 with 19 homers and 54 RBIs. He’s expected to be a pinch-hitter in Philadelphia Jarvis Landry Jersey Elite , where Carlos Santana is the starting first baseman in the first year of a $60 million, three-year contract.The left-handed hitting Bour has a .347 on-base percentage. The 30-year-old hit .289 with 25 homers and 83 RBIs last season.“I envision him being a dynamic, power-hitting weapon off the bench,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said.“The numbers against righties are outrageously good and the plate discipline fits right in with our lineup. He knows how to look over the baseball. He attacks it when it’s in the zone. He fouls balls off. He fights. He is a tough out,” he said.The Marlins got Single-A left-hander McKenzie Mills. The 22-year-old was 2-5 with a 3.51 ERA at Clearwater.The Phillies also will receive $466,129 from Miami, which is half of Bour’s remaining salary this year. Bour is earning $3.4 million after winning in arbitration. He is eligible for free agency after the 2020 season.The Phillies acquired infielder Asdrubal Cabrera and All-Star catcher Wilson Ramos last month.Philadelphia began a three-game series in San Diego on Friday night with a one-game lead over Atlanta and 5 ½ games ahead of Washington.“I think it’s worth noting that he’s really hurt the Braves. I think that matters,” Kapler said. “And look, he’s going to be a really tough out against a right-handed reliever or starter http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jarvis-landry-jersey , and we’re going to look for ways to be opportunistic in deploying him.” NEW YORK — For the past two weeks, Gleyber Torres has played shortstop for the New York Yankees.Torres is filling in there and hitting well of late while Didi Gregorius recovers from a left heel contusion.On Sunday, it is possible that Torres slides back over to second base when the Yankees conclude a four-game series with the Detroit Tigers.Article continues below ...The Yankees can move Torres back to second base after obtaining Adeiny Hechavaria on Friday from the Pittsburgh Pirates just before the deadline for players to become eligible for the postseason.Regardless of where Torres is playing, the Yankees hope he continues his recent roll. On Friday, he hit the go-ahead two-run bases-loaded single in the eighth inning of a 7-5 win and a day later hit the go-ahead two-run homer in a 2-1 victory.Torres struggled initially in his return from the disabled list with a hip injury but has turned it on of late. He slugged his 22nd homer Saturday, giving him home runs in four of his last nine games.Torres also is batting .420 with four homers and 11 RBIs in his last 14 games since Aug. 18. The hot streak has seen his batting average climb from to .259 to .282.“He’s impacted our club in a profound way on both sides of the ball all year,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said.Sunday will mark two weeks since Gregorius was injured in a collision at first base with Toronto’s Kendry Morales. While Gregorius is making progress, general manager Brian Cashman said he believes next weekend’s series in Seattle is more realistic for his return.That’s where Hechavaria comes in. Regarded as a defensive whiz with some pop, the Yankees hopes he adds to their depth much like Andrew McCutchen whenever Aaron Judge returns from a broken right wrist.“It was a big surprise for me Authentic Jarvis Landry Jersey ,” Hechavarria said through an interpreter. “When I got the news, it was about 12:30 at night, so I was not really waiting for anything like that. So it was a big surprise for me.”McCutchen went 0-for-3 and batted out of the leadoff spot after joining the Yankees in a trade with San Francisco. He went unclaimed through waivers last week, but the Giants won five of six after splitting a four-game series with the Mets and were hesitant to move him until Friday.“I didn’t have the game I wanted to have personally, the first one, but we got the win and that’s what’s most important,” McCutchen said. “But yeah, all around it was a good day and it’s a day I’m not going to forget, for sure.”With more of a complete lineup and Gary Sanchez back from a second disabled list stint Authentic Bradley Chubb Jersey , the Yankees will attempt to make it 12 wins in 16 games and conclude a stretch of playing mostly losing teams before heading to Oakland for a three-game series Monday.Detroit, meanwhile, will try to get the big win that has eluded its offense since Victor Martinez and Niko Goodrum homered in the ninth inning off Dellin Betances in Thursday’s 8-7 win.The Tigers went 2-for-9 with runners in scoring position Saturday and are 5-for-20 in those situations in the last two games. Victor Martinez drove in the lone run with a sacrifice fly as Detroit fell for the seventh time in eight games.“We had high-anxiety at-bats,” Detroit manager Ron Gardenhire said. “You’ve still got to stay within yourself. Hit a ball up the middle — or shoot a ball the other way.”Although Detroit has continued to lose, it seems their last two losses are better than the five that preceded this series. The Tigers entered with a five-game losing streak where they were outscored 34-10.“I just know they have a lot of good players and they’re in the race with the Red Sox,” Detroit right fielder Nicholas Castellanos said. “Every single game that we’ve played against them, we’ve been in it and we’ve been one scenario away either or to be 3-0 against them.”Lance Lynn (8-9, 4.84 ERA) will make his sixth start and seventh appearance for the Yankees. So far, he is 1-1 with a 3.98 ERA since being acquired from Minnesota on July 30.Lynn last pitched in Tuesday’s 5-4 victory over the Chicago White Sox http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/bradley-chubb-jersey , when he allowed three runs and seven hits in 5 2/3 innings before the Yankees won it in the ninth on a homer by Neil Walker.The right-hander is 2-2 with a 3.16 ERA in four career starts against Detroit.Matthew Boyd (8-12, 4.22 ERA) will be the third left-hander to start for Detroit in this series after Francisco Liriano opened the series and Daniel Norris pitched Saturday.From June 19 to July 20, Boyd was 0-5 with an 8.36 ERA in six starts. He is 4-3 with a 3.30 ERA in five outings since.Boyd’s last outing was the worst of his recent showings as he allowed five runs and seven hits in six innings of Tuesday’s 6-2 loss at Kansas City. It also continued his struggles on the road where he is 2-9 with a 5.75 ERA in 14 starts.“He’s had some good ones and a couple of where he ends up throwing a lot of pitches,” Gardenhire said. “He’s just kind of when he gets in (trouble) he starts shaking his head a lot, overthinking things, that’s what gets him into trouble When he pitches off his fastball, like most pitches he does pretty good.”Boyd is 0-2 with a 9.35 ERA in two career starts against the Yankees and is making his first career appearance at Yankee Stadium.
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,11 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000