Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Appuntamenti, Eventi e Spettacoli
 I Can'T Say Too Much Just Yet
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

Kingang
Nuovo Utente

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 26 ottobre 2020 : 09:36:49  Mostra Profilo Invia a Kingang un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Do you believe it is unjust for gamers who have auras to have an edge over people without auras in dangerous PvP? Consider the following listing: Poison Purge - will cure you constantly for 68s, or 168s in case you visited Zammy GWD. Inspiration - restores spec quicker. Vampirism - 5% recovery off harm achieved, stacks with spirit split. For 1 def pures, the defence decrease impact does nothing. Dark Magic - chance of slightly more harm with mage Ancestor souls - change of an excess vengeance effect (not confirmed) Aegis - 10% damage reduction, stacks with soak/divine/ely

I don't normally post things about Runescape anymore, however I'd like to bring something up from my expertise in RS for a participant and pker I've noticed that compared to regular gamers pkers bot a whole lot more frequently. I have a lot of expertise in pking, also I have noticed that lots of individuals appear to have botted from actual evidence while I was training to very questionable levels they acquired (99 str 20 att as a fairly large example, 90-99 in skills on level 40-60 accounts too ) With this fantastic amount of botters who are pkers, it feels like there is an obvious trend.

People are botting because they think that the only real fun in runescape is pking and that training for levels to pk with is boring. This leads them to rationalize that botting is okay since it is not doing anything to affect other players, it is simply letting them not need to play in a boring environment to get a good account for pking. Also, I believe that the vast majority of folks who go on private servers don't go on them because they were prohibited or for rwting or for some other reason, the majority of people only want to have a enjoyable time pking without grinding levels for a fantastic account.

Check out www.rsgoldfast.com for more details.
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,1 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000