Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Appuntamenti, Eventi e Spettacoli
 How do you hit pictures in NBA2K21?
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

Dingbest
Nuovo Utente

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 06 ottobre 2020 : 08:38:03  Mostra Profilo Invia a Dingbest un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Stick when grab and shoot or post disappear. Button from anywhere in close. Works for me but it took a bit of practice. Is not it harder to select your layup in case you use button? I've always fought with those controls and utilized stick for layups. I'd really like to [url=https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html]NBA 2K21 MT[/url] be shooting 40% but I am lucky if I can hit 20%. I just play offline. I know we've scrub players right now, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups which are in the middle of the meter aren't going in. I do not even dare to try out a jump shot. The AI seems to be ridiculous levels too. I know they wish to reward ability in 2k21 however this kind of stuff will truly put off casual gamers and people new the 2K franchise and brand new to basketball games.

I've been playing since 2K13 but I've never been that great of a participant. My starter players have never played with this bad in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played 2K20 was 2K13 and that was on PC. I improved a hell of a lot in 2K20 to the point where I could go as high as Superstar without using STS. But this is a whole new level using a very different mechanic. I did ok in the demonstration and in the quickgames with the new shooting meter but can not hit the side of a barn here.

Only played with the demo, however, the stick was much more reliable than button for me. I've always been a button guy also. I have a 75 3 pointer, I believe I greened one shooter in like 5 nba games. . . Genuinely shooting 2/16 within an offline triple threat game on only layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on marginally early. Spent $100 for this bullshit lmao. Person that the shooting is additional fine right now but that I would advise shot timing like appearance for the que on the cartoon.

Yep I'm having difficulty with it as well. Started a game on My group heading 0/12 missing open 3s and midrange shots all around the place. I am all for them toning shots being nearly automatic but the system looks just a little bit too unforgiving so far. Hopefully will begin to get better after a few more matches of becoming used to [url=https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html]Buy MT NBA 2K21[/url]. The game just came out and we have ta brand new meter using slightly different timing.
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,1 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000