Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Appuntamenti, Eventi e Spettacoli
 I have purchased every Madden firsthand since 2001
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

Molianalex
Nuovo Utente

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 30 settembre 2020 : 09:02:38  Mostra Profilo Invia a Molianalex un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Also this was the thing that annoyed me about Madden 20: the 100 year patch. Cool if you've got it to get the first time, but it did not make sense to have it for seasons after the first year. They should have just made it to the first season in business enterprise. I totally get you. It is just a lazy absence of attention to detail that plagues every portion of madden. It could be too much for us to expect more. Yeah my expectations are too high for Madden a while lol. I do enjoy some fresh items they included for 21: -the newest animations of gamers reaching for the first down line is truly neat and I have noticed some new catching cartoons -new adjustments to Superstar X factors.

Thats great, but they've lowered the bar so far, now I'll only be happy if we ever get back to where franchise matches save as soon as they're over. I have purchased every Madden firsthand since 2001. I have held off so much this year. And this, supports I will not be purchasing it. Gotta state after playing MLB The Show for the first time, between how sound the game was how attentive they are to their player base and making it so you can make every participant in the sport and not spending cash to be competitive I will never, ever, ever play Madden again. Quit buying this shit.Thanks for the Inspection.

Football video games are essentially the only I enjoy. And it would literally make my life simpler to get a good game. No worries, I have career, girlfriend, friends lol but nevertheless sad ain't it? I just play franchise, and I'll probably still buy it but as you I didn't expect a good deal and, just damn it. smh. I truly feel as the NFL is going to force EA from the film. Simply deal with 2k instead. U say franchise is the same but u also state that you did not even bother to play with it. . So how do u know it is exactly the same? The dev notes that they released on which changes they made. Fundamentally it was an equivalent of a name update. The whole thing caused a broad point of uproar across the community. I actually did go into it now and confirmed my feelings.

So tell us exactly what you would change? Just interested. My guess. . .take any NBA 2k game and also make it NFL. Or take NCAA soccer 14 and make it NFL.

I want stats to matter in terms of player movement to aid user ability such as in PS2 Madden. Yes that the CPU had ankle shattered cartoons on jukes and spins but that came because of over pursuing and then needing to correct themselves more than the usual pre scripted animation. Also just more physics to participate concerning outcomes. They say that is how it is now but I think you be hard pressed to find that the case. Maybe enjoy a less intense version of backbreaker combined with Old Madden. I like the 2K NFL sprint method of tapping to Sprint but I understand that is a personal preference. I would also just like smarter A.I entire, the blocking needs fixed and a few plays are all broken. I like abilities but they should be like badges in 2K in which they just have tiers of efficacy rather than arcade superpowers. There's much more I will put here but I think my main takeaway is only more math, purposeful features, less RNG.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,08 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000