Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Libero Pensiero
 It's 2k21 + minor changes
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

wfuuopy
Nuovo Utente

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 26 settembre 2020 : 02:38:33  Mostra Profilo Invia a wfuuopy un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Also forgot to say I dropped 81 with Kobe today, had to take action on mamba day, which alone makes me feel confident about using the pro stick, and gave me a feel of the gameplay. There's no need to get it, it's 2k21 + minor changes. I'm strictly a myteam player along with the mode was looking enjoyable but these gameplay changes are dreadful. I believe you're going to have the ability to alter the meter to be like 2k20/turn off it. However they constantly change a few dribble move controls annually so I can't imagine that being overly bad. I discovered the demon undersized center build.

I didn't even get 5 games b/c the 1st match I stopped EARLY at the 1st quarter trying to switch to less extreme teams not knowing that they weren't there & the game could still rely, was forced to quit the 2nd match b/c I got dismissed by 60 (after spending a few hours in 2KU) & my entire team got chilly; which makes it impossible to strike even when it had been centered/in the right region of the meter (b/c dammit Kawhi & PG shield!!!!) The last 3 matches were battle b/c I was already frustrated & under stress. I left the demonstration HATING the new shotstick (particularly freethrows).

But then I moved back into 2KU & put in more time & THINK I'm actually getting a hang of it starting to observe the method into the madness, but could no longer test it in real game conditions. TL; DR: Ultimately if you're planning to shake up the shooting mechanics this radically & you also give us the demonstration can you please give people more games to figure it out, enable us to adjust difficulty, or provide us access to groups that don't have such smothering defense? (& it would not be possible to get those few games that I missed out on back could it?)

Thus far it appears that the new ace stick makes the game a whole lot more fluid when all you have to worry about is taken orientation rather than release timing. I feel like the concept of our shots being tied to discharge timing was actually pretty limiting and I never understood it until today. I can now say I'm happy with the new strategy. Game-changer for certain.

Hey can you elaborate on this a little? Specifically about shot orientation. I haven't used the stick at all yet I've just been reading about it and you've got an interesting spin on things. Of course. From what I've read and experienced there are several different options which players may have when it comes to shooting through the pro stick.

Want to learn more about Nba 2k21 at https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,08 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000