Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Tradizioni Popolari & Dintorni
 Entrance fee to the latest season of MUT
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

MMODavid
Nuovo Utente

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 11 luglio 2020 : 03:48:01  Mostra Profilo Invia a MMODavid un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
EA tried something similar with The Sims 3. They had two groups working independently, to get two expansion packs per year. Problem is, the code could stomp around each other at times, and if an issue arose, it would be a year until the group accountable for that portion of it might mend things. Slightly different scenario here... but similar problem. Because either you need to limit the differences so it's all the same anyway, or you run into a place where it seems like you are playing three distinct Madden NFL that get updated every three decades, new iterations of the same game. One team can make upgrades that are significant. Madden itself proved that in the past. The issue isn't that they need to throw more people at it. It's that they need to have people on the team that are focused on upgrading parts of Madden NFL 21 which are not the cash cow MUT. Given that they won't bother to accomplish this, they surely won't triple the quantity of money they're paying by employing three development groups.

The minute MUT gets killed off as being a way for them to get money, they'll have to go back to creating a decent Madden to allow it to make money... and that's when we will get a fantastic product again. Won't occur until MUT expires. MUT rakes in the money and Madden's annual release actually only serves as a $60 entrance fee to the latest season of MUT. For the non-MUT lovers, EA couldn't care less, because we are more prone to await sales, or purchase used, or even simply spend the $60 after and that is it. Appeasing us does not matter. Kill MUT, and you'll notice again every year, that just one development team can make notable updates. But for now there no incentive. The money is not in perhaps people that are fundamental or the franchise. It's in MUT.

I really like this thread, I have been thinking the same thing for a while. You're paying for about four years growth effort, when you purchase a CoD game. Buy a Madden game and you pay full price for less than twelve months effort - shocking.Just don't purchase Madden NFL 21 this year. I will not be. They can do what they want.. Allow the suits consider the short-term profit because when they shed the license in 2026 (and I can 99% guarantee they will) they will lose more than half the fan base. If 2k puts together a decent arcade style game, I would be willing to bet that the NFL tells them to begin building the foundation for a simulation style game again. It is going to require a few years to allow them to build that, so that is why EA got the permit.

The reason I feel this will happen is because the NFL would like to grow Madden NFL 21 and EA can't do it the way can. 2k has a track record with nba2k and are part of the reason why Madden NFL 21 is worldwide now. Some time back EA discussed the possibility of Madden as a subscription. We all have seen how companies can maintain Madden NFL living for an whole creation. If Madden provided that type of model, with fresh roster DLC versus a yearly name,.it could not be any worse.

Check out https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html for more details.
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,08 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000