Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Appuntamenti, Eventi e Spettacoli
 Enjoy RS Christmas Event with Christmas Cracker fr

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
adfkjclkxcnxzlkvn Inserito il - 15 gennaio 2020 : 10:51:48
There’s some cracking good fun going on in the Grand Exchange, too…As the last month of this year comes, RS 2019 Christmas event is also on the way and will kick off on Dec. 16 finally. During this event, not only can you take part in Christmas Cracker event, but you can help Santa with rs gold his presents for rewards.

RS Christmas event 2019

It has been confirmed that RS 2019 Christmas event will run from Dec. 16 to Jan. 5. What is important is that this event is available for all of you. So please keep your eyes peel at our news to full prepare for this big event.

Join in Christmas Cracker in RS 2019 Christmas event

Have you remembered Christmas Cracker event? It comes back again. The Christmas Cracker event is making an explosive return! In case you’ve forgotten, the event works like this: you’ll team up with your fellow players to build a gigantic cracker in the Grand Exchange, gaining Construction XP as you go. When the cracker is complete, you and your companions get to tug it open and claim the prizes inside!

Join in Santa's sleigh activity for rewards

Do you know Santa's sleigh activity? There is some trouble with Santa's presents, some of which have slipped off his sleigh while delivering to the children of Gielinor. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to track down the lost presents and return them to Santa – in exchange for rewards, of course. The rewards in question are a snuggly Rudolf jumper, the Merry title, and some Cracker Paper to contribute to the Christmas Cracker event.

Both events run from December 16th to January 5th, and are free-to-play, so everyone can join in the festive fun! Are you ready for RS 2019 Christmas event? Look forward to your performance. Further, please buy cheap RS gold and related products from us. Your order will be completed in 5 minitues in general.

RS3gold.com, as a team of highly demanding and skilled gamers, has specialized in offering various kinds of RS products for years, including gold, account, items, power leveling and more with 24 hour online support. In the past years, we have dealt with millions of orders for hundreds and thousands of customers, building a firm customer base. We sincerely thank each of customers for his/her long term support and trust, and we are striving to keep improving our site and our service to repay all of customers, both old and new.

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,1 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000