Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Libero Pensiero
 As you can see I was awarded a prestige award of 1

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
FryeJacob Inserito il - 15 settembre 2021 : 15:40:34
As you can see I was awarded a prestige award of 1145. This greatly increased my average exp. This is Floor 8, but I think the point is now clear. Duoing's exp is usually higher due to bonuses. However, I don't recommend duo/trioing any higher. You are able to alter the difficulty level to fit how many people you have.

This will help you to appreciate the significance of prestige. You can ask me for any other suggestions or assistance with solving puzzles or bosses.

Grand Exchange Price of F2p Ranes

Why are earth/water/air runes more expensive than fire/mind/(body) runes in the Grand Exchange? I'm sure that Supply and Demand is not what you are referring to. Runes of earth (39 GBP) and air runes (20 gp), water runes (37) gp) must be in high demand to command more Grand Exchange prices. Fire runes (6 GBP), mind and body runes (5 and 5 gp) respectively, aren't sought after as much since their Grand Exchange costs are relatively low.

You would think that air runes would be relatively inexpensive since (1) runecrafters are able to create the most powerful runes over any other rune (increasing supply of air runes), (2) air running is fairly well-known (again increasing supply of air runes), (3) most people will purchase an air staff versus a water/fire/earth staff (decreasing demand for air runes). But air runes (22 grams) are more expensive than fire/mind/body runes.

If you want to know more about OSRS,you can visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,06 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000