Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Libero Pensiero
 Durant is featured on the cover of NBA 2K22

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML OFF
* Il Codice Forum ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
MMOgrfy Inserito il - 28 agosto 2021 : 10:35:16

Abdul-Jabbar Presents Carmelo Anthony with first-ever social justice award. Abdul-Jabbar is not just one of the greatest basketball players ever and also one of the most prominent social justice warriors. Recently the NBA named the first-ever social injustice award after him.

Carmelo Anthony, a Portland Trail Blazers veteran, was presented with the honor by Abdul-Jabbar. Kevin Durant Leaves Ex-Warriors Teammate of His Dream Team, Picks Two Lakers Instead. This year's version of Team USA is far from the all-time best grouping of players from the 1992 United States men's Olympics team that was led by Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. The 2021 Americans don't look too bad but they're not the best, either.

Nets star Kevin Durant leads a group comprised of Jayson Tatum, Damian Lillard and Devin Booker. COVID-19's protocols have thrown Team USA's pre-game preparations in chaos the team's Friday practice against Australia cancelled due to it. However, the team remains expected to be in the Tokyo Olympics on the 25th of July which will see them taking on France.

Prior to playing on a roster that is overflowing with All-Stars, Durant was asked about what his ideal team should look like -and he delivered. Durant Gives His Fantasy Starting lineup. It was announced in the last week that Durant is featured on the cover of NBA 2K '22.

Durant played a role in promoting the game through being asked the question. It is always a the attention of everyone: Which current NBA players would Durant choose to be his first choice for his team? Durant revealed in an interview published on Twitter by @boardroom. "There's numerous amazing players."

Want to learn more about Nba 2k22 Mt at https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k22/Mt.html

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina stata generata in 0,05 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000