Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Tradizioni Popolari & Dintorni
 Greubel Forsey Diamond Set Balancier Contemporain

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
bremont Inserito il - 18 febbraio 2021 : 14:27:46
Greubel Forsey's most wear-resistant watch: Balancier Contemporain is now red gold Greubel Forsey Balancier Contemporain was released in 2019 with a white gold case. This is the company's first case with a diameter of less than 40mm. Now, the series has added a new 5N rose gold case with a rich multi-layer contrast dial.https://www.chronowrist.ru

We covered the Greubel Forsey Balancier Contemporain release from the Live of SIHH 2019. The release is a monotonous white gold case with gold and black imprints on the silver/white dial. This is our detailed hands-on review. The release model is a limited edition of 33 pieces, and we know all the claims.

Balancier Contemporain in rose gold
This newly released case uses a rose gold case that contrasts sharply with the case, making the dial popular because of its different surface treatments. The bottom of the dial is the back of the movement, and is made of rhodium-colored frosted texture. The color of rhodium seems to be darker than the more silver tones in the platinum release version.

The 2019 platinum Balancier Contemporain release is the most wear-resistant in the Greubel Forsey series, with a diameter of 39.6 mm.

The contrast between the textured rhodium frosted base and the polished hour hand. The bolt is fixed on the hour/minute dial, which is a disc with an open center. The small black circle provides a visual opening for the balance wheel. The minute circle on the chronograph dial is now black, which also provides a sharper contrast.

This watch is still the smallest watch in the Greubel Forsey series and is as different as the entry-level model.

Balancier Contemporain consists of 255 parts, all of which are hand-made according to Greubel Forsey's superb skills, representing a real architectural achievement. The design of the movement is particularly suitable for a specific size. The challenge is not only to place the large balance wheel in a small space, but more importantly, to achieve a harmonious creation of proportions, and pay special attention to details.

The 5N rose gold version of Balancier Contemporain plays a role in the differences in level, material, volume and finish, and at the same time perfectly illustrates the world of Greubel Forsey. http://www.cheapestwrist.com

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,06 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000