Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Libero Pensiero
 Winter Colors Human Hair Wigs
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

yolissa hair
Nuovo Utente

Città: New York

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 08 gennaio 2021 : 03:46:34  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di yolissa hair Invia a yolissa hair un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Do you like colored human hair wigs?

The color in winter is mainly white, so most fashion girls will want to bring other beautiful colors to paint it. Changing a new colored wig is a good choice for you.

1.Pure color (Brown, Honey Blonde, Burgundy, Blonde, Ginger)
Some people like pure color more, as it is a simple way without being flashy that can reflect the natural beauty directly.

#8 Brown Lace Front Wigs:
#8 brown is a mature and elegant color, it is not as shining as 613 blonde, or as dark as black. This is a soft shade of brown, is strongly feminine. For the #8 brown lace front wig in Yolissa Hair, we prepared two different classic hair textures to let you choose, straight and body wave. Both of them can match the #8 brown color perfectly.

#27 Honey Blonde Lace Part Wigs:
#27 honey blonde is a color between #8 brown and 613 blonde. Just like its name, it looks like sweet honey that can provide a perfect foil for a cutie. Wonderful color with a new type lace part wig can get a surprising effect. The lace part wig is a new hair wig in our online shop, it only has less lace and easy to install, the price also friendly to people who have a limited budget.

99J Burgundy Body Wave Lace Front Wigs:
99J burgundy is not a bold color, it is soft and deep which can underline the best femininity and beauty. The 99J burgundy body wave lace front wig is one of the typical 99J wigs in our store. Deep hair color matches mature hair texture well.

613 Blonde Straight Lace Front Wigs:
Winter needs to introduce a bright color to contrast against the monotonous white, like 613 bundles. This is a shining and sparkling color that can make you look like a real barbie. The 613 blonde straight lace front wig also is one of our top-selling wigs, I recommend all the fashion girls to have a try.

350 Ginger Body Wave Lace Part Wigs:
It is a good idea to add a bright shade of ginger color on the head and make you become a beautiful scene in the winter. I highly recommend the 350 lace front wigs in Yolissa Hair, it is a competitive and cute wig.

2.Ombre highlight color (1b/4, 1b/27, Piano Color, 017 Color, 022 Color)

Like the above, I said that some people like pure colors, and other may like ombre highlight colors. Richer color can bring better layering. Below are some popular ombre highlight color wigs in Yolissa Hair, you can please kindly have a look.

1B/27 Lace Part Wigs

1B/4 Lace Part Wigs

Piano Lace Part Wigs

#017 Highlight Curly Lace Part Wigs

#022 Highlight Head band Wig

3. How to get perfect colors for winter?
1) Dye it by yourself
If you are an experienced hair dyer, you can dye your hair to any colors you like by yourself.

2)Dye it by professional hairstylists
If it is your first time to change hair color or you didn’t have the experience to dye hair before, I suggest you find a professional hairstylist to help you.

3) Buy colored wigs
As a hair company, the first option for us is buying a colored wig. It is not only convenient but also can protect your own hair from damage.

4. Where to buy beautiful colored wigs for the coming winter?
Having said all the above, believe everyone knows where can buy all these beautiful colored wigs for the coming winter. Yes, Yolissa Hair! Come and Shop!

Adn there is a big promotion--wigs buy one get one.

Yolissahair is a big shop which can show you all kinds of human hair wigs like cheap lace wigs,u part wigs, lace front wigs, 613 blonde. You can come to have a look from https://m.yolissahair.com
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,09 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000