Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Tradizioni Popolari & Dintorni
 Anthony davis construct nba2k21?
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c':
Autore Discussione  

Dingbest
Nuovo Utente

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 06 ottobre 2020 : 08:42:20  Mostra Profilo Invia a Dingbest un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Davis has to have great finishing, decent shooting, adequate playmaking and world class inside defence. To have playmaking that you have to decide on PF. To have decent shooting you need to have green on your pie graph, otherwise you will have about 50 and you can shoot just from corners and if you know your shot nicely. Red/green pie is the option. Physical - we don't know yet how strength is important in 2k21. I enjoy vertical/speed to get bigs, but balances can also be good.

Update close shot, forcing dunk and standing dip - you will have 7 finishing badges. Will equip large man contact dunks. Shooting - 3pt, mid variety, free throw. Should be 14 - enough to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is all up to you. If you want really Davis, you are able to go with article moves. I'd personally go for pass precision and ball handling, and add just a little bit to article moves to possess 5 playmaking badges. Either go for perimeter defence, or divide the remaining parameters involving it and creep.

Weight - up to you. May go slightly above medium to have higher interior defence. Wingspan - maximum. 7/19/1/21 will possess expert alleys large man contacts in addition to good shooting, fadesup and unders and defence. Seems like it's beginning to roll out. Still some hours where I'm at so would really like to hear some impressions thus much like does it run well? Played demonstration on PS4 but inquisitive about Stadia. Thank you kindly.

I am hoping the loading screens are easier today, along with the inconsistent latency as soon as your shooting and your wanting to acquire green in your shots. Runs nicely, but I bought that the Mamba Edition and did not receive any of the extras. I'm exceptionally P/O'd. Is it running 4k 60fps this moment? I had to return 2k20 because of the 30fps when conducting in 4k resolution. Sadly I bought it on PS4 for my Teen. He was not interested at the Stadia version. I'm not gonna purchase ps5, so I wonder if parks will sort of expire current gen following ps5 comes out, since I feel like majority of people will upgrade their consoles. And I play EU, which probably has even less population in parks compared to NA servers. Vast majority of the people are not going to upgrade. People are still purchasing ps4s.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. URL: https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina stata generata in 0,05 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000