Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Appuntamenti, Eventi e Spettacoli
 Max Kepler Jersey
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

yudan18
Utente Normale

Prov.: Agrigento

11 Messaggi

Inserito il - 19 febbraio 2019 : 07:18:34  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di yudan18 Invia a yudan18 un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
WASHINGTON (AP) — Trevor Rosenthal’s comeback from his 2017 Tommy John surgery went so well http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-addison-reed-jersey , the Washington Nationals newest reliever says he considered trying to get back to the majors last season.“The whole process has been very smooth. No hiccups. I felt really good the whole time. Almost too good,” Rosenthal said Monday during a conference call with reporters. “Especially there, after the All-Star break, I was kind of anxious, thinking I might be able to pitch before the season was over. But the plan all along from my doctor was just to take this year off, so we stuck with that plan.”Rosenthal, the former St. Louis Cardinals closer, agreed last week to a deal with the Nationals, who officially announced Saturday that they signed him.He joins holdover lefty closer Sean Doolittle at the back of Washington’s bullpen.Rosenthal said he hasn’t “really had too many conversations” yet with the Nationals about how they plan to use him.“Obviously, I mean, I think the plan is just being in high-leverage situations and hopefully, as a team, we’re winning a lot of games and have a lot of those opportunities to go around,” he said. “But for me, it’s not something where I need to know exactly what my role is going to be.”Rosenthal also said he doesn’t think there will be any sort of “hard stop or exact limitations to what I’m going to do http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-mauer-jersey ,” in terms of number of innings or appearances as he returns from the reconstructive elbow surgery.In Washington, he’ll be reunited with Nationals pitching coach Derek Lilliquist, who used to hold that position with the Cardinals.The Nationals gave Rosenthal a 2019 contract that guarantees him $7 million and gives the righty a chance to earn an additional $8 million in performance bonuses. The agreement includes a $15 million conditional player option for 2020 that kicks in if Rosenthal appears in 50 games next year or has 30 games finished.The 28-year-old Rosenthal is a hard-thrower with 121 career saves, all for the Cardinals, including a career-high 48 in 2015, when he was an NL All-Star. He had 45 saves in 2014.He had only 14 saves in 2016, and 11 in 2017 before getting injured. Rosenthal was released by the Cardinals in November 2017, a few months after his operation.“By the time I started throwing, I was really chomping at the bit to get back into it. And I had done so much exercises and rehabilitation work that my arm probably felt the best it’s felt in the past five or six years,” Rosenthal said. “So I was excited to try it out — and also kind of let down when I did do my first throwing session and I realized that I was only allowed to throw it a maximum of 40 feet and for only so many throws. I was like, ‘Really? That was it?’ I’m used to throwing really hard for an extended amount of time, every single day.” LOS ANGELES#37413;?The scene was familiar. The Los Angeles Dodgers hung their heads over the dugout railing as they watched the other team celebrate a World Seriestitle on their home turf. This, after dropping the 2018 Fall Classic in five games to the Boston Red Sox.They knew what to do. Slink down to the dugout steps. Pack up their stuff. Hug their teammates. Wish them a good offseason. Next year, some of them will be gone. There will be new faces mixing in, and this would be the last night the 2018 Dodgers gathered in their locker room. Together Glen Perkins Jersey , in defeat."There's only one team that can win, and we know that, but it just hurts when you make it all the way and get second place,"Clayton Kershaw said. "So having done that two years in a row now, it doesn't make it any easier."The Dodgers head home for a second straight November, their hands empty once again. The last time they had an opportunity to raise a World Series title, they pushed the Houston Astrosto a Game 7 on Nov. 1. They spent the summer ruminating on everything they could've done better to flip the script this year, to ensure they wouldn't let the opportunity slip away if they made it back.The Red Sox plotted a different course and ripped any chance of a happy ending in Los Angeles away from the Dodgers, who were bullied throughout the five-game series by Boston's offense. The Dodgers looked overmatched."You have to give credit to the Red Sox," Kershaw said. "They're a great team. They won 108 games in the regular season. They beat two teams that also won a hundred games in the postseason and then beat us four games to one. #37413;?They're a great team. Not a lot of margin for error."Jae C. Hong/Associated PressChanges loom in Los Angeles. Clayton Kershaw, who would look like Spock on Tatooine in any other uniform, can opt out this offseason. Either way,as his velocity drops, so does his ability to match his reputation as the best pitcher of his generation.Manny Machado, like Yu Darvish before him Harmon Killebrew Jersey , came into Dodger Stadium like a Kardashian, causing controversy and drama for his team at nearly every turn before leaving behind a potential mess. And Dodgers fans booed manager Dave Roberts during the pregame introductions of Game 5, when his team still had a chance to earn its first World Series title since 1988."We've just got to go back out there, and I expect us to be back here next year, but celebrating on the field," Roberts said. "I think the culture, the players, as far as the large majority are in place."For the L.A. manager, the "us" may turn into "them." The Dodgers now face the dilemma of whether they should renew Roberts, whose contract expired after Sunday night's season finale, with a team option for 2019 looming.Decision after decision, night after night, Roberts made moves that swung momentum in favor of the city where he's a postseason hero. His performance in this World Series may have cost him any opportunity to do the same in Los Angeles.He overmanaged his bullpen, relying on Ryan Madson#37413;#25882;ho let every inherited runner score in the World Series#37413;#25866;nstead of Pedro Baez, who often made appearances after things had already gotten out of hand. After the game Paul Molitor Jersey , Roberts danced around a question regarding his future.Billie Weiss/Boston Red Sox/Getty Images"[Picking up the option] hasn't happened yet, and I'm just kind of feeling for the guys in the clubhouse right now and feeling their pain, the coaches, and all of that stuff," Roberts said. "There's time for all of that stuff."When the calendar flips to March 2019 and the Dodgers report to spring training, the clubhouse in Arizona may look drastically different. They could be without their ace, arguably their best position player and their manager.The Dodgers halfway stumbled into this window#37413;#25857;nd into the World Series this year. They developed franchise cornerstones in Kershaw, Yasiel Puig and Walker Buehler, among many others, but in Justin Turner, Chris Taylor and Max Muncy, they found stars and contributors where nobody else could.Throughout the season, the Dodgers treaded water, sitting in second and third place in the NL West before a late-season push netted themtheir sixth straight division title. These weren't the 104-win Dodgers from 2017, who won the most games since the franchise moved from Brooklyn after the 1957 season. The 2018 Dodgers didn't have enough.Given the depleted bullpen#37413;#25857; product of the seven-hour http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authentic-tony-oliva-jersey , 20-minuteGame 3 and the meltdown in Game 4#37413;#25834;ershaw did all he could to try to bring this series back to Boston. This wasn't the choking Kershaw we've seen in postseasons past, but it also wasn't the ace who never posted an ERA above 2.31 from 2013 through 2017. His future in Los Angeles is now in question."I know the future questions are obviously coming for myself," Kershaw said. "I don't want to take away from tonight and what everybody is feeling. I never want to put the focus on just me or anything like that. #37413;?It will be an eventful three days for me, and I'll try to figure it out."Mark J. Terrill/Associated PressIn a series where Mookie Betts and J.D. Martinez looked to be shades of their MVP-candidate selves, Kershaw allowed two home runs to Boston's star sluggers to sap Los Angeles of any hope it could push this series to seven games.And as their homers flew over the baby blue padded walls of Dodger Stadium, potentially, so too did Los Angeles' window at winning its first World Series in decades. Kershaw put his hands on his knees and looked up. Another year, another World Series strangled out of the Dodgers' grasp.Again, they'd come so far, only to watch others dance and celebrate on their field.
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,11 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000