Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Libero Pensiero
 I'm on the ideal path for realizing that charged
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

Nanlina
Nuovo Utente

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 16 luglio 2020 : 04:00:49  Mostra Profilo Invia a Nanlina un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Ilmegid is a nice idea, but the damage is too low and the pp price is too high. It's fine for low level garbage. Megid is strong., does great damage but takes too long to cast. Cold has some techs. Wind is the worst of the lot, and I had been kind of wanting wind to be greater. I think the tech that is dark is namegid? Requires almost six seconds to bill. Dps, although good harm. The 1 wind tech that will three whirlwinds is good against boss luther and of his minions you find around. If you get the casts ideal should out dps other techs. Nonetheless, it's simply worth using lone or duo minions because gizonde is best for groups.

I'm on the ideal path for realizing that charged Gizonde spam is amazing with a ton of adds. There are way too many situations where Gizonde/Nazonde are nearly equal to or better than techs that have elemental advantage, especially when you get a fantastic talis. How many arts can you get by using as force? I've played around with it around lvl 60ish (been a melee primary ) but had pleasure. Can I want to use over like 8 PAs?

On support spells + lightning you can unironically get by in NA that is present. Have 2 end techs or one breeze in your back pocket if Luther comes back. The randoms will flock to it, and 1 Force that is good can force open the clock by themselves and ruin it. The most important issue with Force rn is that lightning is remarkably useful in most situations. Until crafted techs arrive in August, there aren't a lot of situations where using lightning is worse than using any other element. Nothin's more fun than always casting the little equal of Meteor over and over again in Lillipa Ultimate and obliterating groups - giant flamin' meatball nowadays.

I made a PSO2 Noob-friendly manual for NA

A good deal of my friends will try PSO2 for the very first time on the NA Server following week on PC. Since I've played my fair share about the JP Servers (About 350 hours) I've made an effort at producing a noob-friendly guide that's chiefly concentrated onthe NA Servers in order to help them so that they can start on the ideal foot. This is my first attempt in building a guide for any matches and believing that I just have 350 hours on the Japanese servers, I hope a few things to be incorrect but I think the baseline of it's there.

As of now, it is mostly concentrated on early and mid game, I intend to update it in the future to include end-game informations, I am not entirely sure of the differences between JP and NA as I just reached level 40 in my friend's Xbox one. If you have any questions, or if you see anything which should be changed or added, feel free to message me on Discord. I'm about the Fleet discord with my messages available to anyone who discuss a server with me if you'd like to avoid sending a friend request!

If you want to know more, please click https://www.pso2ah.com/
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,09 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000