Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Libero Pensiero
 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Self-Winding Flying Tour
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

zhen lin
Nuovo Utente

Regione: Emilia Romagna
Prov.: Apuania
Città: Philadelphia

6 Messaggi

Inserito il - 05 settembre 2022 : 07:15:37  Mostra Profilo Invia a zhen lin un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando
Audemars Piguet will be starting the fresh month with an all new Audemars Piguet Royal Pine Selfwinding Flying Tourbillon. The newest entry inside the company’s continuous 50th-anniversary blowout of the well-known stainless steel activity watch, recent new release is specially eye-catching, featuring its blue-green dial in routine “Grande Tapisserie” fashion, a 41mm × 10. 7mm titanium scenario, and the swanky, spinning actions of the soaring tourbillon from six o’clock.
This new model of the Regal Oak Selfwinding Flying Tourbillon 41mm brings together a trio of secretes that were launched in Thinking about receiving during the initially flurry regarding Royal Walnut anniversary launches this year. Even as we pointed out inside our initial Bringing out coverage, AP went through a process of accomplishment when doing exercises the case in the new Traveling Tourbillon loved ones. Despite winding up with the same dimensions for the existing pre-2022 Royal Pecan Flying Tourbillon models, the revolutionary case with these wristwatches has been indistinctly reworked, with additional expansive bevels on the instance and bracelets, a leaner first website link of the accessory, a slightly sunken sapphire ravenscroft for the caseback, and up to date hour paintball guns and palms.
Other factors that bring over to the new release range from the three-dimensional Audemars Piguet wordmark on the switch, created using such as high tech galvanic progress, and the use of the self-winding quality 2950 inside of. This is the very same self-winding movements that AP debuted with 2019, a product of original COMPUTER CODE 11: 59 launch, and it also features a reliable suite involving specs as 65 several hours of jogging autonomy, the 3 Hz rate, any one-minute revolving, a three-arm rhodium-toned competition, and a free-sprung balance established with obvious poising in addition to timing screws.
And because the new so-called “flying tourbillon, ” there’s no upper connection on the tourbillon cage, giving a view inside the remaining portion of the caliber 2950 below. Still one big difference worth jotting is that although it’s regarded an official area of the Royal Oak’s half-century house warming celebration, the festive “50 Years” company logo found on the oscillating weight connected with January’s inaugural releases has become absent. The particular Audemars Piguet Royal Cherry Selfwinding Traveling by air Tourbillon ref. 26730TI. OO. 1320TI. '04, in titanium with a blue-green dial, is often a limited release of 50 parts.
I really hope Coolio’s 1996 individual “1, a couple of, 3, several (Sumpin’ New)” is for repeat today at AP’s headquarters around Le Brassus.

We’ve found a lot of Noble Oaks the 2010 season. There’s without doubt about that. And also you might be reading this article story, considering the lovely photos shot from the one-and-only Kasia Milton, plus gearing up to be able to comment similar to, “But, Logan, all Supérieur Oaks seem the same. ” Well, bah humbug to you personally, too. After all, c’mon, that will criticism is around as older as the Suprême Oak alone.
My reply is simple: Exactly why would we wish a Polish Oak to check like whatever other than some sort of Royal Oak? It’s an unbelievable watch. Even though the parade with Royal Oaks makes me a bit unhappy as barely any will ever before end up on my wrist, I would be also sadder when AP threw the whole hellfire and brimstone to playbook out. More than nearly anything, I’m merely happy these kinds of watches are present, and I really do think today’s release is usually a looker.

Also i think it may be interesting just how heavily Audemars Piguet provides focused on the actual tourbillon through the Royal Oak’s anniversary party, compared to, point out, the Souverain Oak Stop-watch. So far this, we’ve witnessed four Royal Oak Selfwinding Tourbillons (including today’s release), the first-ever openworked example of a Regal Oak Hovering Tourbillon, and after that the top-tier, hard-hitting Noble Oak Selfwinding Flying Tourbillon Extra-Thin RD#3.
What’s the main deal? The 1st tourbillon to sign up the Supérieur Oak group came in 1997 - the identical year because the first Suprême Oak Watch, ahem : but the primary flying tourbillon didn’t become a member of the has a high ranking of the Polish Oak right up until a 2018 Royal Maple Concept discharge. Although, talking about internet remark etiquette, you could remember that best from 2021’s Royal Pine Concept Dark-colored Panther. https://www.perfectchrono.ru
https://www.bestbuycheap.ru
https://www.perfectchrono.co
https://www.highluxurystore.co
https://www.fashionreviewprice.com

Yet maybe we all don’t will need reasons for different watches other than these being badass and stunning. And I cannot think of the pair of words and phrases to describe the particular combination of typically the Royal Walnut form aspect, the hurtling tourbillon for AP fine quality 2950, and this sweet, special smoked blue-green dial.
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,09 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000