Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Libero Pensiero
 You'll need to be a Legend, good skills
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione  

Dragonborn
Nuovo Utente

4 Messaggi

Inserito il - 16 aprile 2021 : 09:07:46  Mostra Profilo Invia a Dragonborn un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando

Your task is to find this demon, kill it and then start work on constructing a guild. But all isn't as it appears. An evil sorcerer is at work, decided to stop the guild from moving up near his tower, is unleashing demons from the mysterious kingdom.

You'll need to be a Legend, good skills (40+ most of these except summoning), a Summoning level over 20 and a high battle level. You will have to be able to live in a multi-combat place with 100+ creatures in it for 10 minutes. Rewards: accessibility to a different guild (Pros ), capability to purchase the Dragon Platebody and Kiteshield (15M and 7M respectively), accessibility to the sole Adamantile Dragon (master's guild dungeon), access to the Demonic Plains. Third quest and items will be coming after.

I must decided to come up with an Observatory Quest sequel. It is Called Astronomer's Assist. To start off speak to the Professor in the Observatory near Castle Wars.

The goblins nearby needed a big drunken party last week and a few of them assaulted me and started to overrun the observatory. Oh ! What can I do to help? . . .or... Sorry, but I can't help you this time, aside from cease being a wimp and go kill those noobs. (conversation ends prior to the Proffesor could be permently banned) I've decided that we will need to block the entrance to the observatory in the dungeon and earn a structure resulting from here to the observatory for our security.

Cheap OSRS Gold, RS 2007 Gold & RS3 Gold on https://www.rsorder.com/
  Discussione  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,07 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000