Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Appuntamenti, Eventi e Spettacoli
 Rsgoldfast - Quickchat is the obvious solution

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
MMOgrfy Inserito il - 28 agosto 2021 : 10:33:49

They do this because they don't think it's necessary to abuse the system. Their goal is to create as many a shambles and as much vengeance feasible for the person who reported the matter. It doesn't apply to all people, but it has been observed in large numbers.

Are mutes efficient? No. People have as much freedom as anyone else, they can still cause havoc while they are muted and some return worse than before, many remain the same. It is a very rare event for someone to come back and turn over an entirely new leaf every now and then. The mutes may affect the person as they age however, it's not permanent.

It is important to note that there are some people who are unfairly slammed, and are a different case. My concern is with those who deliberately cause the offence to bring havoc on the community, in order to disrupt or destroy friendships.

So what should we do? Let it go on like before. Or should it be more severe and harsh? or reduce the severity of punishment. I don’t know. My view is that the muting technique doesn’t work. It is because of two factors: quickchat has eliminated the reason for muting.

Quickchat is the obvious solution. Does it work? Perhaps, but a lot of users will be still angry. Eliminate the players? But that would mean eliminating the players who are members of the community as well as those who help grow the game. The mindset behind the offense must be dealt with. However, this is a real person. It's possible to change them. I hope this has provided you with some ideas. In closing, I'll ask the same question I began with "Do mutes really work?" Thank you for reading.

Want to learn more about RuneScape gold at https://www.rsgoldfast.com

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,07 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000