Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Appuntamenti, Eventi e Spettacoli
 I have no idea what to do

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
Javce Inserito il - 03 aprile 2021 : 08:04:21
Mini-game: Battleship (searching for new names, but the battleship was the first that came to my head ) Goal: Destroy different ships and secure some loot they've. How to playYou set sail with your boat and you're able to sail in any waters in Runescape. You can even have folks from your clan onboard shooting arrows and arrows at enemy ships if you do not have catapult(s) or cannon(s). If your ship sinks that you don't shed any items you have on you personally, you just lose your boat.

Then you have to re-build your boat or you can just rent one or buy one from another player or NPC. In addition you get kill-points for killing other players ships in which you can purchase things for your boat like planks, navagators, sails etc.. Overall it seems like a pretty cool skill. I'd love to hear any suggestions or questions which you have with this great new skill! Thanks!

Desert Secrets. Deep in the heart of the desert, the demon Azzanadra requires your assistance to aid in locating the lost grave of the master. In this new quest, you will encounter dangerous traps, shocking suprises, and haunting secrets that nobody has understood for more than a thousand decades! Can you discover these Desert Secrets?

The Crypt. Begin this pursuit by walking anywhere in the desert. If you have completed Desert Treasure, at any arbitrary point, Azzanadra will appear and summon you into his pyramid. Go to the pyramid. I'm in need of your help once again. What do you want at this moment?

Let's read OSRS gold information on https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,05 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000