Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
 Tutti i Forum
 Voce dell'Etna
 Libero Pensiero
 Many Madden players who have played

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]
Seleziona altre faccine

Allega file

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
FryeJacob Inserito il - 15 settembre 2021 : 15:38:40
Many Madden players who have played the mode for a long time think that Franchise mode could be much better. There are many options to improve the experience. One of the smallest improvements is to make the transaction wire more real. Franchises not managed by players can make some crazy decisions about which players to sign and trade, both in between seasons. Although this could benefit the player, it may harm the illusion of this being a realistic simulation. Intelligent AI could be the key to a successful simulation.

Presentation matters and according to Madden fans, EA has not done very well at giving players the ability to change the environment of the game, nor have they made games feel realistic aesthetically, even with better graphics. The lines on the side can appear odd with bizarrely shapely-shaped football pads doing the same two or three animations over and over again. The crowd is also known for its habit of acting the same consistently. It would be fascinating to watch the crowd move around more often in the stadium, to at the very least cause movement.

It's high time to improve the Super Bowl video game. Although the announcers are trying to make the game more exciting by showing how important this juggernaut game is in the pregame, the game itself doesn't really feel like the actual Super Bowl. A lack of high-quality television and some of the general Super Bowl aesthetics like the patches and logo leaving a lot to be desired makes it appear like an exhibition game rather than one of the most important games in a player's life.

If you want to know more about NFL,you can visit https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-22/Coins.html

Musica Siciliana e Tradizioni Popolari © 2008 Voce dell'Etna Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,05 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000